Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Play: Second Chances - part 1

On the day between Good Friday and Easter, the cast and crew for Second Chances (I never did change the title) gathered together for one final practice.

Never mind the center spotlight didn't pop alive. And never mind the multimedia sound effects didn't come on till much later.

The actors were doing things like (mind you, the day before the actual performance)


Meng Hong: Daniel! Put down your weapons!
Daniel: Come get them!


While waiting for the techs to fix itself, these two entertained everyone with their singing.


I don't remember this being part of the play, and I think I took this with my eyes closed. Ha.


Another Persian wannabe.

Tell me.
How am I not to have a sleepless night. Haha.

*

The next morning. Easter.


Chewie undergoing make-up. Su Lyn and her mom helped put some foundation on the men, combed the boys hair up, and prettify the girls. A bit.


Jacintha with her almost complete makeup. I think at this point of time her hair still a bit... er.


The day started off with the young adults doing a short skit. My brother had a part in it.
Been a while since I last saw him act. Good stuff.


Then the choir came on and sang two songs.
Toward the end of their second song their voices were so uplifting I think the youth actors still waiting backstage felt motivated to do our best.

*

End of part 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home