Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Pictures

All photos taken over the past week or so.

*

Let me start off with my Tung Ling School of Ministry photos.


My male classmates


My female classmates.

No, we don't practice gender segregation. The co-ed group photo is not with my camera, so when I have it, I will post it. And when I have time, I'll post some close-ups of some of my classmates.

Now, let's move on to my nieces.


Shieh Reine


Shieh Jeanne the BIG BIG MONSTAAAA!!!

Now, a picture of me, taken by Paul, whom many believe I'm married to since we sit beside each other every day in Tung Ling and do stuff in church over the weekend. We literally see each other 7 days a week.


Notice that due to his inability to listen to my constant reminder to use the flash (or a high ISO) for indoor photos, he has accidentally stupidly caught me using my mutant powers of phasing through things. Notice in the pic above that my fingers are actually scratching my brain cos I was deep in thought.


So on the left is Samuel, another guy from my church who's doing Tung Ling. In the middle is Daniel, and on the right is Paul.

*

Now, some random supermacro photos (perhaps my favorite function of my camera)


If you are a beautiful girl, and you are reading this, the flowers are for you.
Now. Desire me.
Haha.


Ice cream.


Meehoon during break time.

*

And yes, for those of you who are mildly interested



I AM going to make Transformers 3: Roll Out!

I think.

*

Till next time.
Ding.

2 Comments:

Blogger PauLeonG said...

for everyone's information,
im the husband and TMY is the wife =P

12:18 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

besides being really happy knowing you're happily married and very much gay, the food looked... gross. okla, not gross, just extremely unappetising. Aiyo, gimme that camera la. I'll take better looking stuff, maybe even couples paktoring in the park.

couples paktoring in the park.. hehe.. kinda rhymes..

11:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home