posted by Superratty@TMY at 6:50 pm
this is an outrage! i deserve AT LEAST some screen time! even if it's a 5 second clip of me picking my nose!
you spelt accommodate wrong.
I've got 4 votes, and 3 of them were from myself. That means...SOMEBODY ACTUALLY VOTED FOR ME!!!oh happy day!!!
tan meng yoe!!how could you have stolen the opening score from the west wing!! aiyoh you ah.
what are you talking about, woman? I composed that shit! Those buggers down at the West Wing pirated it. (They changed the last note by a quarter-tone - or "semi-semitone" - and called it their own.American bastards!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
this is an outrage! i deserve AT LEAST some screen time! even if it's a 5 second clip of me picking my nose!
you spelt accommodate wrong.
I've got 4 votes, and 3 of them were from myself. That means...
SOMEBODY ACTUALLY VOTED FOR ME!!!
oh happy day!!!
tan meng yoe!!
how could you have stolen the opening score from the west wing!! aiyoh you ah.
what are you talking about, woman? I composed that shit! Those buggers down at the West Wing pirated it. (They changed the last note by a quarter-tone - or "semi-semitone" - and called it their own.
American bastards!
Post a Comment
<< Home