Idiot and Easter
So today the cast for the Easter play had a read through. It was pretty alright for a first session. Half the people involved have some form of experience before so they weren't too shy about anything. Grace was... grace-like enough (though sometimes I wish not :p), Gideon killed some of the lines which I must say I didn't expect from the first reading. Abel was Abel, you know, the brat sort of boy; Chewie was pretty enthusiastic since I think it's his first play, so he was over-reacting and over-touching Abel. Had to remind him it's a heterosexual play. Jas sounded fine, contrary to popular belief, and we still have a few guys to cast. Joel agreed. And so far that's that.
*
Tomorrow with a little energon and a lot of luck I'm going to thunderbolt through the rest of Idiot Nation. Anna should do a swift audio recording of the opening statement, then Eddie should hopefully do his nerd thing (trying to break his idiot stereotype, which is weird, since it's a movie about idiots and I'm giving him the opportunity to look mildly intelligent) and maybe a surprise last minute usage of Lynette to be a bimbo. She doesn't know she's supposed to be a bimbo yet, but I'm cashing in on all the investment I've made by fetching her to campus for the past year. Muahaha. Then if I'm insane enough I'll cut the whole thing by nightfall.
*
Superman Returns for the Oscar.
*
Tomorrow with a little energon and a lot of luck I'm going to thunderbolt through the rest of Idiot Nation. Anna should do a swift audio recording of the opening statement, then Eddie should hopefully do his nerd thing (trying to break his idiot stereotype, which is weird, since it's a movie about idiots and I'm giving him the opportunity to look mildly intelligent) and maybe a surprise last minute usage of Lynette to be a bimbo. She doesn't know she's supposed to be a bimbo yet, but I'm cashing in on all the investment I've made by fetching her to campus for the past year. Muahaha. Then if I'm insane enough I'll cut the whole thing by nightfall.
*
Superman Returns for the Oscar.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home