Heart Break
Eu asked me to blog about heartbreaks. I was singing my favorite Roxette heartbreak song, CrashBoomBang and she said I should blog about this. So ok. Here goes.
She wants me to talk about how after hearing numerous horror stories about heartbreaks people still fall into love, and how people can be so silly to give up everything for the one we think we love, and neglect the ones who truly love us.
I can't be as complicated as Grace.
Here's what I think. You go the morgue, dig up a body, cut out the heart, put it on the floor, and take a hammer and splat splat splat. That's a heartbreak. Big one. Quite bloody too.
And anyway, the heart not very pretty oso, dunno why the fuss. Like Clive Owen said in Closer, "Have you seen a heart? It's like a fist, covered in blood."
Then I was at some friend's party and I sportingly put a big pink heart on my chest to...well... just cos I felt like it.

Then later in the evening some small kid jumped up and stole my heart. My heart didn't break. It was stolen.
Then.
yes, by now you'd have realized that I'm wasting your time on purpose.
Love should never be a secret.
If you store something as complicated as love inside, you'd go sick.
Sometimes it's instantaenous vomiting and pooing. Sometimes it takes a few months.
Sometimes you stay sick forever.
And sometimes you get cured.
And sometimes not.
She wants me to talk about how after hearing numerous horror stories about heartbreaks people still fall into love, and how people can be so silly to give up everything for the one we think we love, and neglect the ones who truly love us.
I can't be as complicated as Grace.
Here's what I think. You go the morgue, dig up a body, cut out the heart, put it on the floor, and take a hammer and splat splat splat. That's a heartbreak. Big one. Quite bloody too.
And anyway, the heart not very pretty oso, dunno why the fuss. Like Clive Owen said in Closer, "Have you seen a heart? It's like a fist, covered in blood."
Then I was at some friend's party and I sportingly put a big pink heart on my chest to...well... just cos I felt like it.

Then later in the evening some small kid jumped up and stole my heart. My heart didn't break. It was stolen.
Then.
yes, by now you'd have realized that I'm wasting your time on purpose.
Love should never be a secret.
If you store something as complicated as love inside, you'd go sick.
Sometimes it's instantaenous vomiting and pooing. Sometimes it takes a few months.
Sometimes you stay sick forever.
And sometimes you get cured.
And sometimes not.



1 Comments:
And sometimes you're glad it happened cos it saved you from an "evil" person.
Post a Comment
<< Home