Requests 2
- Here are the responses to the topic requests from the previous posts.
#1 said...
-
Blog about me.
bet you can't. :P
But if you really do force me to try. Well, let me try to blog more about you. You probably had every intention of trying to be smart by asking me to blog about the anonymous you, so let me say this: You ARE smart. There you go.
Also, I'm quite sure you know some form of English since you posted a response in English. Unless of course, you got an interpreter. You're also mildly (it not very) educated in the matters of the internet since you know the term 'blog', which is to 'write about/journal/ramble/bla bla'. And you know the smiley :P which is the sticking-out-tongue thing.
And I'm not interested in your tongue. Ugh.
And you're someone who likes to take risks. Silly risks, at the very least, since you bet that i can't blog about you. You should've said, "I bet you can't blog much about me", and I would've lost that bet. So what do you owe me now? Ice-cream? Oh you could've asked me to blog about 'true' things about you, then I would've lost too, since I think I probably said a lot of untrue things so far. But oh well, you ask general question I give general answer lor.
The only question I want to ask you back is, are you male or female? Haha.
#2
Susanna Khoo: Pressing
Fishes are flat. Rather flat anyway. If you pressed a refrigerator on top of a fish... Hmm... Imagine this. You know Dory from Finding Nemo? She's quite paperlike in appearance. You press a refrigerator on Dory, she'll become er... pressed.
And since you are pressing me for a response, Susanna, I think your hair needs pressing.
Okay I won't press your buttons before you press me other more pressing things which under pressed circumstances I can't afford to press.
#3
Piao: Episode 3
Episode 3 of which T.V. series? Bleh.
*
If you're talking about Star Wars.
I'd change one thing only.
Instead of the funeral theme playing through the presentation/rising of Anakin Skyrunner as Darth Vader (which actually IS very appropriate as it is) to a very soft, almost inaudible, deep, broody Imperial March theme. Like how you hear it at the end of Episode 2 credits. Almost uber-depressing.
And if I must change one more thing, I'll make the Emperor beat up Yoda a bit more convincingly cos the way I saw it, Yoda was owning Palpatine's butt big time. He only lost cos he was shorter and didn't have long enough nails to hang on to the thing.
And if i must must must change ONE more thing, I'll make Padme die a different sort of death. It's slightly dumb that she's dying of depressing, almost coma like, but can still give birth to the twins and name them Luke and Leia and tell Obi Wan that "THERE IS stillll.... GOOddddd... in.... HIIIiiimmmm.... I knnnOOoowww Itttt.....eRk. Ekk. diE." To be able to name the kids and suggest redemption for her hubby isn't a sign that she has lost the will to live.
She should've died at childbirth for medical reasons, not the "Anakin... You're... breakIng... myYYy... HEART!" death.
*
And mind you, Star Wars Episode 3 is still the best Star Wars movie of the lot, and is among the best things I've ever seen on screen.
You know why?
Cos it's Star Wars.
*
Ding.



