Thursday, October 19, 2006

I MUST BLOG THIS: DING DING DING DING DING

I told May Yee that just for her. I'll break my blog-fast just this once.

She asked me to sweep some mines on MSN, I said okay. Ever since she was in Aussie studying (now she's back la. In all it's about 2 years or so) we have played Minesweeper Flags to kill time. Only we rarely do actually get to play. 80% of the time, we're just TRYING to LOAD THE GAME. I can play with everyone else, except her.

After a while we gave up on trying to play the game, resorting to less nerdy things like... well, mamak and stuff.

But tonight...



It's really quite a special moment when we actually do manage to load the game and start ding ding dinging instead of writing our assignments.

Here's to our dinging ding ding ding ding ding DING

I'm winning, btw. I lose to a lot of people. But I trash May Yee at this.



ok back to blogfasting

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hm i have to agree with you - it's good to sweep mines again after all that time in between!!

but you have to be honest to your readers meng yoe - who's whoopin whose ass?? as i recall, we had a running bet to see who would win 50 games first. GUESS WHAT, i got a free sushi dinner :)

(and omg, didnt you like, pay for it??!?!)

1:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home