Monday, August 07, 2006

lalala

Ripped this off Temme's blog. Looks fun so decided to try it out.

1) never in my life have i : seen a better movie than Star Wars (don't argue with me)
2) the last person i kicked was : whoever was in the futsal game last Wednesday
3) people who drive me nuts : individuals who constantly express bimbotic symptoms
4) the school i go to is : yes, temme. monash school of arts is technically a school. Dumass.
5) when i'm nervous : I walk around everywhere.
6) the last time i laughed : was when I thought something was pretty funny.
7) my hair is : currently the most critised part of my body because it's too good.
8) when i was 5 : I wanted to be Ultraman. I think. I wanted to be many things.
9) i love eating : all the time. in class. at work. whatever.
10) when i turn my head to the right, i see : with my eyes
11) when i close my eyes, i see : matchsticks
12) when i look down, i see : with my eyes too. What you expecting? I see with my nose?
13) hello, i am : typing something on blogger.com
14) hello, i am not : interested in any fitness centers. So stop calling me.
15) i love : you. HAHA. freaked you out leh.
16) i have a hard time understanding : women. and math. Women = math = illogical
17) one time at a family gathering : i ate a lot
18) you know beyonce, she : has exploding hair. I think.
19) take my advice : love should never be a secret. if u store something as complicated as love up inside, u'd go sick. really.
20) my ideal breakfast : as long as there's coffee somewhere.
21) if you visit the place i grew up : it's only natural u become a nerd.
22) i would like to go to : the toilet after writing this. Need to pee. Brush teeth. Then sleep.
23) hershey's are : whatever belongs to Hershey
24) my cell phone : is made of a lot of things, but not cells.
25) nokia : sucks
26) my fav person in ManHunt : never seen it. But probably whoever is doing the hunting.
27) the animals i would like to see flying besides birds : rabbit. flap ears u know. or wag tail.
28) last night, i : attended a barbeque
29) my birthday is : pointless cos everyone buys me Christmas/birthday gifts together
30) tomorrow i am : going to kick shu for fun if I see her.

2 Comments:

Blogger Net said...

29) my birthday is : pointless cos everyone buys me Christmas/birthday gifts together

HAHAHAHA
same here...but one good thing that comes out from it is that because it's two seasons meshed together, my presents are usually 2x the price. That's how my family logic is...

9:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous live-in sister recalls:

I think you wanted to be Lion-O (the Thundercats one) more than Ultraman... :P haha.. (thunder, thunder.. thundercats...oooooooo!!)

3:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home