This Post is ALL about Grace Eu
Ok so it is like this. Grace stumbled upon my blog recently and read through almost everything I've ever written and made a comment that I've blogged about Superman, Tinkerbell, Brokeback Mountaineers, Commie girls (and the rare guy), so on and so forth, and that I only blogged about her and the rest of the "family" once, back in February 2006.
So anyway, I half promised her that I will write 500 words just about her today. So I am dedicating this entire blog post to my favorite petsister in the whole wide world (she is the only petsister I have in the whole wide world, so go figure). Here goes.
This is Grace Eu. Try to ignore the other people in the pic. It'll take a book to explain things.

They say a picture paints a thousand words. So see the picture carefull and thousands of words will spill out already. So that must mean I've fulfilled my quota of 500 words. It's probably worth 15000 words now. So ta.
*
When I started attending the church I'm currently attending like eight years ago or so. I was 14 or 15 I think. Small boy that time. Still small boy now but that's not the point. There were a few people who really treated me very well. So Grace was one of them. Fetch me every week to church and all that. So if you happen to be a reader here who detests my sometimes slightly conservative Christian views (not that I set out to do that) or if you are my classmate who completely dislike/disagree with my religion of sorts, part of the blame is Grace cos when I was young, she made it a point to make sure I attend church regularly instead of waste my Sunday mornings watching cartoons and woo-ing girls (Not that I don't do it in church. Well, I don't. People woo me. Well, they don't either, but that's not the point.)
So there was this once when we were both still quite young and when we had too much free time on our hands, we discussed donkeys. Yes, some of our conversations were rather intellectual. She told me, in her description of the donkey, that donkeys are brown. I corrected her, telling her that donkeys are grey, using Eeyore as an example. I honestly felt that her general animal knowledge was way below par for thinking that donkeys had brown hair. But guess what, in our conversations today, she claims that I was the one who said that donkeys are brown. You know how silly that sounds? Anyway, we'll never know the truth about who was the real idiot, so let's leave it at that.
Apart from that. I guess all I can say is that she pisses me off more often than she realizes (of course she'll tell you otherwise) and she loves to eat, which is a good thing since I love to eat as well. The "church family", which includes both of us and Joshua and Min Ser and Kenneth (we call ourselves orphans. Don't ask) remains as a family of 5 good friends mostly because she takes the initiative to make sure we all do well.
Oh my. I've exceeded the word count. Let me say this. I know in my 500+ words or so it seems like I've insulted Grace more than compliment her. But as most of you know, I don't insult everyone. And when I do, it's a sign of great affection. But in case it doesn't quite work for Grace, okay, fine.
Grace, you are a nice girl.
Except for that time when you simply scold me for (fill in the blank)
and that time when you did (fill in the blank)
and when you called me just to (fill in the blank)
and when you (fill in the blank)
and donkeys are grey.
Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng
(685 words +15000 from the picture)
*
So who's next on my "blog about" list?
So anyway, I half promised her that I will write 500 words just about her today. So I am dedicating this entire blog post to my favorite petsister in the whole wide world (she is the only petsister I have in the whole wide world, so go figure). Here goes.
This is Grace Eu. Try to ignore the other people in the pic. It'll take a book to explain things.

They say a picture paints a thousand words. So see the picture carefull and thousands of words will spill out already. So that must mean I've fulfilled my quota of 500 words. It's probably worth 15000 words now. So ta.
*
When I started attending the church I'm currently attending like eight years ago or so. I was 14 or 15 I think. Small boy that time. Still small boy now but that's not the point. There were a few people who really treated me very well. So Grace was one of them. Fetch me every week to church and all that. So if you happen to be a reader here who detests my sometimes slightly conservative Christian views (not that I set out to do that) or if you are my classmate who completely dislike/disagree with my religion of sorts, part of the blame is Grace cos when I was young, she made it a point to make sure I attend church regularly instead of waste my Sunday mornings watching cartoons and woo-ing girls (Not that I don't do it in church. Well, I don't. People woo me. Well, they don't either, but that's not the point.)
So there was this once when we were both still quite young and when we had too much free time on our hands, we discussed donkeys. Yes, some of our conversations were rather intellectual. She told me, in her description of the donkey, that donkeys are brown. I corrected her, telling her that donkeys are grey, using Eeyore as an example. I honestly felt that her general animal knowledge was way below par for thinking that donkeys had brown hair. But guess what, in our conversations today, she claims that I was the one who said that donkeys are brown. You know how silly that sounds? Anyway, we'll never know the truth about who was the real idiot, so let's leave it at that.
Apart from that. I guess all I can say is that she pisses me off more often than she realizes (of course she'll tell you otherwise) and she loves to eat, which is a good thing since I love to eat as well. The "church family", which includes both of us and Joshua and Min Ser and Kenneth (we call ourselves orphans. Don't ask) remains as a family of 5 good friends mostly because she takes the initiative to make sure we all do well.
Oh my. I've exceeded the word count. Let me say this. I know in my 500+ words or so it seems like I've insulted Grace more than compliment her. But as most of you know, I don't insult everyone. And when I do, it's a sign of great affection. But in case it doesn't quite work for Grace, okay, fine.
Grace, you are a nice girl.
Except for that time when you simply scold me for (fill in the blank)
and that time when you did (fill in the blank)
and when you called me just to (fill in the blank)
and when you (fill in the blank)
and donkeys are grey.
Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng Leng
(685 words +15000 from the picture)
*
So who's next on my "blog about" list?



3 Comments:
the rare guy???
*eyes rolling*
Dear Yoyo,
Just want you to know that being your sis has and still continues to be one of the highlights of my life. Life is full of shit. Just glad that you and the rest of the family are with me to go through the shit and chocolate ice creams in life. Love ya lots.
Hugs,
Kah Che
You sure have a funny way of showing your affection for the people you value in your life...
Post a Comment
<< Home