posted by Superratty@TMY at 1:14 am
Well, if you consume Oreos, then yeah... I guess it's related lor...EE YERRRR...... gross lah you... write lah about more... palatable things...Anyhow, just wanted to say thanks for bearing with some of my gloominess lately. You don't know just how much I appreciate that right now.
I guess Oreo is plate-able :> Technically, so is faeces, but I wouldn't want to make it too easy and put it on a plate for you :>
top picture input, bottom picture output.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Well, if you consume Oreos, then yeah... I guess it's related lor...
EE YERRRR...... gross lah you... write lah about more... palatable things...
Anyhow, just wanted to say thanks for bearing with some of my gloominess lately. You don't know just how much I appreciate that right now.
I guess Oreo is plate-able :> Technically, so is faeces, but I wouldn't want to make it too easy and put it on a plate for you :>
top picture input, bottom picture output.
Post a Comment
<< Home