Friday, May 05, 2006

my friend Temme was at the event where Superman came by to promote his next movie, Superman Returns. Here's a shot she took.



He's wearing short sleeve cos of the weather. The cape is off cos he mentioned that "After talking to Edna from the Incredibles, I figured that capes are dangerous in my line of work."

8 Comments:

Blogger lee wei said...

okay you think that's superman?
think again.

go to:

http://elegiactemme.blogspot.com/2006/05/of-superheroes-and-meng-yoe.html

2:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Superman, konon...

10:35 am  
Blogger Fikri said...

Saw the new, proper trailer for Superman. Brilliant me thinks. Love the inclusion of the classic score and the scenes between Lois Lane and Superman.

As for this post, live, all the way from Korea....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :>

11:31 am  
Blogger Sarah/Suan Mei said...

The photo was conveniently cropped at the waist. Come on Meng, we're all waiting for the bright RED underwear :p

12:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i say, he looks rather dashing.
esp wif d face missing.

5:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened to his beefy body? Looks like superman when he was 4 years old body. I want muscles!!

6:13 pm  
Blogger joanne liyeng said...

...and then I saw your face
now I'm a believer

1:42 pm  
Blogger Superratty@TMY said...

Superman Returns!ixg

12:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home