I'm gonna be gone for a couple of days, so I figure I'll use this opportunity to make fun of people.
*
me: i'm more worried about cyborgs (a social theory I'm using for my thesis) at the moment
friend: everytime u say cyborgs, I think of giant robotic insects, for some reason.
me: i'm not studying giant robotic insects... that's too much of an engineering thing.
(pause)
me: i'm nerdy, but not as nerdy as THAT
*
kudos to all my engineering friends like Oon Ee Meng Hong Steven Tan/Thai Michael and many many more. I know the world will be a better place with you nerds building giant robotic insects.
Wait, I mean building bridges and cars and all... you know, that sort of thing.
screech.
*
me: i'm more worried about cyborgs (a social theory I'm using for my thesis) at the moment
friend: everytime u say cyborgs, I think of giant robotic insects, for some reason.
me: i'm not studying giant robotic insects... that's too much of an engineering thing.
(pause)
me: i'm nerdy, but not as nerdy as THAT
*
kudos to all my engineering friends like Oon Ee Meng Hong Steven Tan/Thai Michael and many many more. I know the world will be a better place with you nerds building giant robotic insects.
Wait, I mean building bridges and cars and all... you know, that sort of thing.
screech.



3 Comments:
You're nerdy, alright.
& until they develop an international standard on measuring nerdiness I don't think there's much of a difference between 1 nerd or another.
Mwahaha.
*NERD*
Not all engineers build giant robotic insects.
By the way, definition of a cyborg is not confined in giant robotic insects.
Cyborg is a crossover between living organism and electromechanical parts.
If you install a electromechanical heart, you are literally a cyborg!
shudn't we call those giant robotic insects cybugs?
trespassing.
Post a Comment
<< Home