Friday, April 28, 2006

Sporting Disasters

So anyway, the last month or so has been extremely sad for my footbal interests. Not only did my favorite teams lose, they lost shamefully. Well, Juve lost shamefully, to the point where I feel like not supporting them anymore. Milan didn't lose shamefully, but they were shameful for not winning anyway. So below are two players I will dislike for the rest of the season.

I might as well officially name them as "idiots for the month of April"


Pavel Nedved, not only for not making a difference against Arsenal, went down for the opponents legs, and pretended to faint after that. So unsporting, stupid, and lame.


Kaka, for missing the best chance to score for Milan, and for pouting like a girl whenever a defender robs him off the ball instead of chasing after it. GROW UP kiddo, it's MILAN, not your Brazillian kids fun club.

*

yes I sound angry.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

those 2 jokers don't really qualify lah...

it's WAYNE ROONEY and the stupid CHELSEA team!

5:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home