To rant a bit about one of my personal interests
The NBA playoffs begins this weekend. Nothing has gone right for me this sporting year, with Juve getting knocked out of the Champions League, and looking grim with their domestic campaign. Selangor is getting knocked around like children. Roger Federer is winning too much I hate him. Ferrari drivers are driving like sissies. Maria Sharapova is not winning enough. Nicol David lost the Commonwealth games. Milan losing to Barcelona.
Life just isn't fair sometimes.
So in the coming week, there is some hope for joy
It is...

Team Kobe (oops, I mean Los Angeles Lakers. But the other players don't matter. It's team Kobe)
vs.

the PHOENIX SUNS!!!! (woohoo)
Life just isn't fair sometimes.
So in the coming week, there is some hope for joy
It is...

Team Kobe (oops, I mean Los Angeles Lakers. But the other players don't matter. It's team Kobe)
vs.

the PHOENIX SUNS!!!! (woohoo)



1 Comments:
I love your statement, Ferrari drivers driving like sissies.
Way to go! Fear no schumi!
Post a Comment
<< Home