Sunday, May 14, 2006

The Da Vinci Shh

I pontenged watching Poseidon this week, cos lazy/busy.

Anyway, as usual. I'm just gonna put my 1.5 cents worth on current film controversies here on my blog.



Opening this week.
If you are interested to watch, please watch.
If you think it is wrong to watch, don't watch.
More you fuss about it, the more interest it'll generate (I'm aware I'm doing that here)
and the more people are gonna take it seriously.

Please do not start riots, form protest groups, or anything of that sort that will generate media attention.
Some controversies, such as this, are best silenced with silence.

Just watch.
Or don't watch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fikri said...

Tricky. I might watch, but I might not.

X Men comes out a week after Code, and I still haven't seen posters of it. Baghero.

2:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home