Saturday, February 25, 2006

FGT 25th Anniversary Celebration

So I've not blogged much about the church I go to. Today's a good chance. Well, my church celebrated her 25th anniversary today. We never really celebrated the occasion on a large scale, but we did this time. Invited a lot of people to come by for a time of reflecting, and forward looking, and eating.

Well, here are some pics.


We had a lovely cultural dance right at the start. The above pic shows Paul, some kid who at 15 (or 16) is already a better film editor than me. Anyway, here he is trying out dancing.


After some song items, a video presentation, and a time of praise and worship. Our senior pastor spoke for a little bit.


Then after that there was makan. Yes, that's roast lamb.


When I saw there was a clown there for the kids I excitedly ran up right to its (note that I'm referring the clown as IT) face and snapped a pic, before suddenly having my fear of clowns kick in very powerfully. I staggered back a few big steps before taking one or two more pics of Pennywise.


Okay. I'm introducing a new set of people into my blog. While technically, a church is supposed to be a sort of a family, which it is for me. The above is my almost-nuclear-for-real church family. We almost officially refer to each other as brothers and sisters. From left: Kenneth, who is my boss in handling cell group matters. Then there's Grace, the pastor's kid, who's almost taken for granted to be like my real sister. Joshua, who eats disgustingly, but I think will get the girls despite that. Tan Min Ser, whom I always have to disclaim to others that we're not actually blood related despite the almost identical names. And me. The best looking one.

*

yeah anyway.
Ok.

Well.

Cheers to God.

*

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah/Suan Mei said...

Why la you put on that face?? You're screwing up an otherwise perfect photo.

9:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home