Monday, February 20, 2006

Drives.

I called Shu Yi the other night, but she didn't pick up. That was Saturday, I think. She called back later and excitedly told me that she didn't answer the call because she was driving, and proudly related to me that she drove ALL THE WAY from PJ to Subang (that's about a 20 - 30 minute drive).

So I said wow and all that.

And about a day later, just as I was about to get over Shu's big achievement. I talked to Bei Yan (a.k.a. Porkymon) and she told me she drove for the first time in years. I asked her how far did she drive.

"Around the house."

I'm gonna host a party today.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stylicious Fashionista said...

Eh, firstly, I AM NOT porkymon!! Cow I may be, but porkymon I sure AIN'T!!!.

Secondly, you misquoted me.
I didn't say "around the house". I said "around my area" you stewpid doinky.

9:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on driving round ur area, cowiekins!

-squiddie

5:04 pm  
Blogger joanne liyeng said...

i drove from Puchong to Ampang. :D

8:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home