Plot to Destroy
Mother Shu sent me two picture files over MSN.
When the first file download was complete, I opened it and saw...

I remarked, "is this the real thing?" I was excited. I knew that she went to Washington in Jan, and figured she took a picture of the West Wing while on a White House tour or something.
Second download.

All I said was "..."
I feel small and stupid. I was fooled by a short little monkey who manipulated my interests and feelings for The West Wing just so she could have a good laugh at me.
She reacted by saying, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA."
just watch out, shu. I tell the world who's in love with you then you know.
When the first file download was complete, I opened it and saw...

I remarked, "is this the real thing?" I was excited. I knew that she went to Washington in Jan, and figured she took a picture of the West Wing while on a White House tour or something.
Second download.

All I said was "..."
I feel small and stupid. I was fooled by a short little monkey who manipulated my interests and feelings for The West Wing just so she could have a good laugh at me.
She reacted by saying, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA."
just watch out, shu. I tell the world who's in love with you then you know.



3 Comments:
People born on the 16th of December are the most intelligent and adorable creatures on earth.
-joanne
gosh! what an insult to TMY!
Wahahahaha... high five to shu yi. eh, who's in love with shu yi!!! kekeke now that we make us curious, might as well tell....
Post a Comment
<< Home