Boycott BAFTA
I looked at the nominations list for the British Academy Film Awards (BAFTA) is out. I'm not going to post the link here as an act of my personal boycott. You can go Google it if you want. And since we're on the subject, use the Google link on the right side toolbar. Thank you.
Anyway, I will give you a hint of why I am boycotting this year's BAFTA thing.
ACHIEVEMENT IN SPECIAL VISUAL EFFECTS
BATMAN BEGINS - Janek Sirrs/Dan Glass/Chris Corbould
CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY - Nick Davis/Jon Thum/Chas Jarrett/Joss Williams
THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE - Dean Wright/Bill Westenhofer/Jim Berney/Scott Farrar
HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE - Jim Mitchell/John Richardson
KING KONG - Joe Letteri/Christian Rivers/Brian Van't Hul/Richard Taylor
*
I think something is missing up there. My favorite show has been excluded from every single technical category.
You know which show I'm talking about right?
Come mid February I'm going to change my blog banner into a full blown campaign ad for my chosen film for 2005.
Ok I sound like some kiddie fanatic.
But I don't care!!!
Anyway, I will give you a hint of why I am boycotting this year's BAFTA thing.
ACHIEVEMENT IN SPECIAL VISUAL EFFECTS
BATMAN BEGINS - Janek Sirrs/Dan Glass/Chris Corbould
CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY - Nick Davis/Jon Thum/Chas Jarrett/Joss Williams
THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE - Dean Wright/Bill Westenhofer/Jim Berney/Scott Farrar
HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE - Jim Mitchell/John Richardson
KING KONG - Joe Letteri/Christian Rivers/Brian Van't Hul/Richard Taylor
*
I think something is missing up there. My favorite show has been excluded from every single technical category.
You know which show I'm talking about right?
Come mid February I'm going to change my blog banner into a full blown campaign ad for my chosen film for 2005.
Ok I sound like some kiddie fanatic.
But I don't care!!!



3 Comments:
were you refering to Steven Speelberg's War of the Worlds?
star wars arh?
i think he was talkin abt chicken little.bad nut! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home