New Film
Dear all, in my free time today, I made a new film.

I made it in my free time today while I was in the m-lab. There are lots of continuity errors from the original TaKau, but who cares. If this is your first video watching experience, It'll just be a violent experience.
For those of you who have watched TaKau, this is the story between TaKau 1 and the still pending TaKau 2.
Enjoy

I made it in my free time today while I was in the m-lab. There are lots of continuity errors from the original TaKau, but who cares. If this is your first video watching experience, It'll just be a violent experience.
For those of you who have watched TaKau, this is the story between TaKau 1 and the still pending TaKau 2.
Enjoy



3 Comments:
Yay!
Finally girls get to kick some butt in your films!!
Lolz hehe =P~
not violence at all,i jus saw a donkey lost its ball...
But how can a donkey lose something it's never had?
Post a Comment
<< Home