posted by Superratty@TMY at 11:12 pm
Judging from the enormous piece of rock on that ring.... I would think our friend has gotten himself a wife. Ben.. I will be bringing Roger to the wedding dinner. Please save space. thanks. luv,sarah
This is all so...so strange...
Oink.If you're getting married to her, me and Shaz can't shake her hands. Not halal and all...
Sorry to interrupt all the fun and joy, but I can't help but point out that I had pork chop for dinner...I'm sorry, Ben.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Judging from the enormous piece of rock on that ring.... I would think our friend has gotten himself a wife.
Ben.. I will be bringing Roger to the wedding dinner. Please save space. thanks.
luv,
sarah
This is all so...so strange...
Oink.
If you're getting married to her, me and Shaz can't shake her hands. Not halal and all...
Sorry to interrupt all the fun and joy, but I can't help but point out that I had pork chop for dinner...
I'm sorry, Ben.
Post a Comment
<< Home