Monday, November 21, 2005

The Breaking of the Fellowship (SO DRAMA!)

Last Friday, Andrew had his house warming party for the grad students from the last two sems. He recently moved to an apartment in Puchong. So grown up right?

This is Andrew


*

All of us brought food. It was a potluck sort of thing.


Sze Ning with her cake. There were some really good food there.

While most of us were busy preparing the food, taking pictures, browsing through Andrew's collection of DVDs, Andrew and Dr.Yeoh spent a good twenty minutes fixing a fan.


Wani tried to help. I tried to help. In the end we just left it to them. It was quite funny.

*

It was a pleasant night. We watched Exorcism of Emily Rose together in the dark, all of us.


I guess these two beautiful women didn't get scared very much, judging by their ever pleasant smiles.


So that's us.

*

The very next day, we had dinner at Dr.Yeoh's house in Melawati.

Don't ask me where that is because I got there very late. For obvious reasons. It's girl TMY's fault. She was driving. Dinner was about 7.30, and we got there close to 9.20. We went to everywhere in KL, from Setapak to Gombak to Batu Caves, but not Melawati.

So I didn't get to take much eating pics because I was busy eating when I got there.

This is Dr.Yeoh Seng Guan.

I think he just left us to the food while napping there. He likes to nap anywhere and anytime. We have quite a lot of photographs to prove that already.


Again, it was a fun night with lots of laughter and bloated stomachs.


We played Taboo after dinner, and here's Fikri trying to do something. I don't know what that something was, but yeah.



This is the woman who got us lost. In retaliation I destroyed most of the jello that she prepared on the way. I didn't get a good picture of that.

One of the things that we explored at Dr.Yeoh's house was cigar smoking. Most of us aren't smokers, but wanted to know what it feels like to have a cigar in our hands.


Ben posing.

Dr.Yeoh's house is a very cosy feeling/looking house

As can be seen on the expression on these women's faces. They look a little bit like a harem. Beautiful picture.


There certainly was joy in the air.

*

ding. Thanks for the dinners.

*

p/s One must try Mal's bread pudding to know the taste of real pudding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home