Sunday, September 11, 2005

Psycho 3 pics

Lazy. I actually have assignments to do but I found myself browsing through my old bag. I did not touch it since returning from Bangkok. I found my old journal in there, and clipped in the pages are the storyboards for the second half of Psycho 3, which I filmed in Bangkok.

So here are the storyboards, for entertainment...

I remember I was in a conference, and I was falling asleep in one of the talks. So instead of taking notes, I drew this picture of the very lethal femme fatale, the "Martian Mama" (eventually to be played by Suet Yeing) and framed the shots.


Martian Mama with a foot on the toiletbowl. Red boxes indicate key frames.

*




Complete storyboard for the second half of the show...

*

Anyway, for fun's sake, let me show you how some of the shots turned out. It's actually the first time I've followed my storyboards almost shot by shot (I did it for Psycho 2, but in less detail)

Here's the "Martian Mama" sequence. Follow the sequence by matching the lettering on the original drawing and the actual movie frames. The small pics are frames between section (b) and (c)



*

Hope you enjoyed this. Bye bye.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

waah... like real pro only.

1:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home