Wasting Away #18
Sarah says "Sarah says, 'MENG YOE SUCKS'" x 4
Benji says, "Benji agrees!"
Bei Yan too.
*
Kerry is wanting to lie about her assignment
Eva wants to blogged about. So I shall!
What's there to tell about Eva?
I recently watched Kingdom of Heaven. The lead actress, her name was Eva Green. The Eva that's standing here, is Eva San.
"San" means "three" in Japanese. It means "disperse" in cantonese. It means "mountain" in mandarin.
Cucumber is Yellow Kua. I've gotten that a trillion times already.
Eva Green vs Eva Mountain. Eva San is talking like "MENG YOE IS HOT!!!"
I know...
Bei Yan thinks she's hotter. But she's not because she's my slave. She obeys me. And she obeys my command to not be hot.
Eva sounds bimbo-ish. It's something I should note down for you guys to read. SO if you guys want to hook up with her or something, I can introduce her to you. BUt you'll have to go through a MOUNTAIN of obstacles to get to her. Fikri is first in line. Benji is second. Bei Yan is third. Jega is fourth. Sarah is fifth. Kerry is sixth.
Everyone is going to hit me, said Eva
I think so too. I don't think anyone is going to hit ON her though.
Ok enough about Eva, i gotta get back to my fairy tale.
Benji says, "Benji agrees!"
Bei Yan too.
*
Kerry is wanting to lie about her assignment
Eva wants to blogged about. So I shall!
What's there to tell about Eva?
I recently watched Kingdom of Heaven. The lead actress, her name was Eva Green. The Eva that's standing here, is Eva San.
"San" means "three" in Japanese. It means "disperse" in cantonese. It means "mountain" in mandarin.
Cucumber is Yellow Kua. I've gotten that a trillion times already.
Eva Green vs Eva Mountain. Eva San is talking like "MENG YOE IS HOT!!!"
I know...
Bei Yan thinks she's hotter. But she's not because she's my slave. She obeys me. And she obeys my command to not be hot.
Eva sounds bimbo-ish. It's something I should note down for you guys to read. SO if you guys want to hook up with her or something, I can introduce her to you. BUt you'll have to go through a MOUNTAIN of obstacles to get to her. Fikri is first in line. Benji is second. Bei Yan is third. Jega is fourth. Sarah is fifth. Kerry is sixth.
Everyone is going to hit me, said Eva
I think so too. I don't think anyone is going to hit ON her though.
Ok enough about Eva, i gotta get back to my fairy tale.



4 Comments:
I BEG YOUR PARDON?!?
I am NOT your slave, neither do i OBEY you
I will trample on you if you're not too careful. Get my cow mates to trample on you. Hmm.... that's a nice thought!! =P hehe
Hmph. stupid cow.
Moo..
I BEG YOUR PARDON?!?
I am NOT your slave, neither do i OBEY you
I will trample on you if you're not too careful. Get my cow mates to trample on you. Hmm.... that's a nice thought!! =P hehe
Hmph. stupid cow.
Moo..
hahaha u rili deserved to b SMACKED & trampled on! =P LOL
you got the number right this time round!
Amazing!
Post a Comment
<< Home