Saturday, January 08, 2005

Against

I am the wasp that presses against the glass wall
the swordless knight with a broken shield, standing before the dragon
staring into the eyes of the black widow, wrapped by its threads of death

How am I to expect the impossible?

Glass is meant to be broken?
Dragons are meant to be slain?
Webs are meant to be cut?

Tell that wasp that Your ways are higher than its ways.
Tell that knight that Your thoughts are higher than his thoughts.

When that helpless soul is caught in that curling web.

What do you think they'll tell You?

Do. something.

Or don't tell me anything at all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life is about choice. It is also about the consequences of the choice we make, but essentially, it is about choice.

Life, in essence, couldn't be simpler.

Choose, and act.

Fikri

2:42 pm  
Blogger Stylicious Fashionista said...

I know it's easier said than done, but
Have faith, things will get better.
*hugs* =)

10:24 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked this!!! :)

thot it was good

PIao

4:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home