Cow B dot S dot
Benji doesn't bullshit.
He just cowshits.
Did you know that "cow" is a female
and "bull" is a male?
I can't believe I'm typing this.
So Benji was telling me that his lame ass name as Benji the Cow should be changed to Benji the Bull, which happens to be much lamer than anything he's ever come up with.
His perception of "intellectual" is equivalent to a cow's standard of cold milk. Whatever that means.
THe thing about cows and bulls is that they are well... beef.
I still prefer hoarrgh.
For those of you who are not literate with the discourse of what i'm talking about, Hoarrgh is horse meat. I made that word up.
Now, about whether Benji is a cow or bull...
the other day when we were having a meeting with our boss at work, our boss said that he won't call Benjamin "Benji" because "BENJI SOUNDS GAY!!!"
but Benji likes being called Benji, so that must be him saying something.
Well,
then again, if Benji was gay he wouldn't be called Benji the Cow because Cow is a female. So I think it should Benji the gay bull.
So thats it
Benji will be called Benji the Gay Bull!!!
Thats all for today, Benji fans.
Benji the Gay Bull is coming now, he better not see me post this.
He just cowshits.
Did you know that "cow" is a female
and "bull" is a male?
I can't believe I'm typing this.
So Benji was telling me that his lame ass name as Benji the Cow should be changed to Benji the Bull, which happens to be much lamer than anything he's ever come up with.
His perception of "intellectual" is equivalent to a cow's standard of cold milk. Whatever that means.
THe thing about cows and bulls is that they are well... beef.
I still prefer hoarrgh.
For those of you who are not literate with the discourse of what i'm talking about, Hoarrgh is horse meat. I made that word up.
Now, about whether Benji is a cow or bull...
the other day when we were having a meeting with our boss at work, our boss said that he won't call Benjamin "Benji" because "BENJI SOUNDS GAY!!!"
but Benji likes being called Benji, so that must be him saying something.
Well,
then again, if Benji was gay he wouldn't be called Benji the Cow because Cow is a female. So I think it should Benji the gay bull.
So thats it
Benji will be called Benji the Gay Bull!!!
Thats all for today, Benji fans.
Benji the Gay Bull is coming now, he better not see me post this.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home