Revenge of the Sith : THE SITH INVADES K.L.
Recently, I was at a meeting with friends when an evil Sith who called himself Darth Peow barged into the hall and started attacking all the security guards.
Good thing I anticipated the Sith attack a few hours before hand. I actually sent a distress signal to the Jedi outpost in KL to dispatch Jedi protectors to stop Darth Peow.
Some minutes later. Jedi KL sent their only available Jedi to save the day.
A bald Jedi and Jar Jar Sharma. They actually had time to pose downstairs for photos before running upstairs to battle the terrorist Darth Peow.
Model Jedis.
I'm in for a long day. Darth Peow, I'd rather join the dark side.
Good thing I anticipated the Sith attack a few hours before hand. I actually sent a distress signal to the Jedi outpost in KL to dispatch Jedi protectors to stop Darth Peow.
Some minutes later. Jedi KL sent their only available Jedi to save the day.
A bald Jedi and Jar Jar Sharma. They actually had time to pose downstairs for photos before running upstairs to battle the terrorist Darth Peow.
Model Jedis.
I'm in for a long day. Darth Peow, I'd rather join the dark side.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home