Monday, November 01, 2004

TMY

This is Benji the cow.MMMMMMOOOOOOOOO... I am so bored. I just came into the Journalism Lab, and everyone is studying ( I am shocked )!! Amazing!!

Anyways...What am I doing here? Good question I am suppose to be in the libarary watching "Fight Club" for my Screen Studies. But I have decided that I have had enough of blood and gore.

NOw is my chnace to talk about TMY...He is a bloody BASTARD!!! and HE IS ALSO A PAIN IN THE ARSE!!!.....He needs a life....right now he is being a bloody ass by talking about Man U's loss....he needs a life...football isn't everything...but then again it might be...I think I should leave now...Anwyays I just wanted to say that TMY is a real Ass!!!

Actually I dont even know what I wanna talk about....if you're bored but I guess you would be since your reading this blog, please feel free and lose more of your intelligence by going to my blog:
http://bonkerpsycho.blogspot.com

have fun!!

Cheerio!!!

MOOOOO


p.s. TMY is really a nice guy, you would never be able to find a friend like him!!! =)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home