Monday, September 17, 2007

Save the last dance for me

Just to prove that this blog is a two way communication thing. I'm blogging on a topic a friend requested. Save the last dance for me.

*

on a valentine's day, quite some time ago, she danced with me in the universe. She led me through the stars. We bounced on every twinkling thing the eye could see. That night, Earth would've saw a thousand shooting stars, yet not receive a single meteor, for it was not balls of fiery rock that littered the night sky, but it was us. From left to right. Twirling from star to star in single leaps and bounds.

She danced. I followed.

Then she put me back down on my rooftop, kissed me goodnight and goodbye, then spun into the sky, disappearing from me forever and ever.

That pig.

Told you pigs could fly.

And I blame Tinkerbell and the magic in her pockets.

*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home