Transformers
There is more to Michael Bay than meets the eye. Transformers totally dominated all earth-based the action films of the past 50 years combined.
The arrival of the autobots... so heroic!
And yes, you hear old trademark Optimus lines. The only one I'm giving away is "Roll Out!"
I didn't know Scott Farrar designed the CGI. I like him. He did Minority Report, AI, and stuff that I liked.
Truly, freedom is the right of all sentient beings.
And yes, I wowed on many occassions. Wanted to jump in my seat. Punch my fist in the air. Ooh and ahh.
And I drove home imagining all the cars were robots in disguise.
Ok ok enough rambling. Watch the film.
It is the epitome of masculinity. The allspark of the male species.
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The arrival of the autobots... so heroic!
And yes, you hear old trademark Optimus lines. The only one I'm giving away is "Roll Out!"
I didn't know Scott Farrar designed the CGI. I like him. He did Minority Report, AI, and stuff that I liked.
Truly, freedom is the right of all sentient beings.
And yes, I wowed on many occassions. Wanted to jump in my seat. Punch my fist in the air. Ooh and ahh.
And I drove home imagining all the cars were robots in disguise.
Ok ok enough rambling. Watch the film.
It is the epitome of masculinity. The allspark of the male species.
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home