Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Josh Bday Dinner

The family met up for dinner at Friday's 2 nights ago to celebrate this boy's birthday.




Kenneth was not around. But never mind.

We got the Friday's people to sing him a song and serve him with a nice piece of cake.


As you can see, Jen Ling brought Min Ser (or is it the other way round) and Grace brought Meng Hong (definitely) and I'm taking the picture and Josh is the one on the chair.

Here's the most duh pic of the night.




And here's a random picture of the moon from a week ago.






And P/S
Try to not use Internet Explorer to blog on Blogger.com.
Not only does it suck, it sucks very badly for a multitude of reasons.
It doesn't allow me to copy and paste images, which means I have to slowly drag everything around.
Then it messes up all the spacing in between, which I then have to slowly delete the spaces.
Then it lags as every now and then the letters don't show up as I type until a few seconds later, which really irritates me.

Use Firefox today.
Boycott IE.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes yes.. I agree... Firefox is way better... I love all the extensions... super cool! Eheh. I have nothing much else to say. Just making noise. Lol.

11:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home