Monday, March 05, 2007

More Random Things

1. Tomorrow I start Tung Ling Bible School. It's a 3 month course. Paul is probably going to sit beside me for 3 months. I think when I am bored, I will stick my pen in his eye for entertainment's sake.

2. Easter practice is going well. I must admit that it's rather surprising to see it come together reasonably well after 2 weeks of practices. This coming Saturday the rest of the gang's coming in so we're in for a fun day.

3. Some chick actually proclaimed that she wants to buy my underwear for me. I told her, size M, preferably hush puppies. Buy in bulk to save me the trouble. I think possibly she might want to take Daniel Chia's undergarment order as well. Maybe Gideon too. Might as well settle all of mankind. Maybe Chien Aun, if he wears underwear, that is. I wouldn't know. She would.

4. Pan's Labyrinth is coming to town baby. Winner of 3 Academy Awards, made by one of the three mexicano hero directors (Guillermo Del Toro) , and since I THINK it'll be great to watch, I'm gonna watch it.

5. Before watching Pan's Labyrinth I'll probably watch 300.

6. Troy's wedding this Saturday. He's marry Janice. I'm taking pictures.

7. Just now at a monopoly game at Grace's house, I demonstrated how my power of persuasion overpowered hers to have almost the entire gang play against her. Muahaha. The game ended with no clear winner cos everyone got sleepy. We then declared Grace the winner because she is the head of 365.

8. We will play Risk one day. Without the women around. For online Risk. Visit www.conquerclub.com to play some brainless online Risk game. I do that.

9. I play this very slow moving fantasy political game. Everyday you're given an issue to resolve, and your decision determines how your government type. I have two accounts. The first one, I cheated and intentionally picked all the liberal decisions. That country is labeled under the category called ANARCHY. My real account, the one where I make decisions like I would in real life, falls under the category "PSYCHOTIC DICTATORSHIP".

10. Idiot Nation won't be released March 6 because... well... simply because I don't feel like it. Wait a while la.

11. SHUYIISTAKINGHEROWNSWEETTIMEWITHTHEWESTWINGDVDS
IWANTOKILLHERNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW
WHYMUSTSHEBEAGIRLIFONLYICOULDPUNCHHERAND
MAKEHERREALIZETHATIAMTHEKINGOFEVERYTHING
ANDIWANTTHOSEDVDSICOULDCRYRIGHTNOW
haha.

12. For the Easter practice, Daniel and Abel did a fight scene that looked rather gay. They changed it and the second time it looked better.

13. I wanted to play a game of Dota before sleeping and waking up at 6.30 tomorrow morning for class, but I lagged out of the game and then I lagged out of the game again. Which means it's a sign for me to get away from the PC and sleep. So I'm blogging this then sleeping.

14. Hey, if you're reading this, know that it really stinks, like being in a cockcroach infested sewer, even though I am probably not going to show it any much more.

15. If you haven't voted in the Faltasia poster polls somewhere down there, do so. And don't vote for Stat Booker because... well, just because.

16. I am in need of a drink, Girl TMY.

17. JX, you're not helping either.

18. And you too, Benjamin.

19. And certainly not you, Fikri.

20. Ah at last, let me say that when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true.

21. And I am done.

22. Ding ding.

23. Just to recap. Ding Ding means a lot of things. It means everything. It's my all encompassing expression. Ding. Ding Ding. Ding Ding Ding Ding. To fully comprehend the meaning and sensation of dinging, please play MSN Minesweeper Flags.

24. If you're too stupid to play that game, play 7 Hand Poker.

25. And if you really have nothing to do, visit www.generationearth.blogspot.com to read my semi-experimental short story series about the end of the world. It's not finished.

26. And if you are still not finished, go visit IMDB.com and read random trivia about films you like.

27. And if you are STILL bored. Turn off your PC, go to the toiletbowl, shove your head in there and FLUSH. I bet you you'll see goldfish and maybe angelfishes and in most rare cases, sharks and tigers and lions and bears.

28. Now, shoot yourself. And drink coke. If you need underwears email me and I'll pass your order along to my friend who wants to buy underwears for everyone.

29. I am going to sleep.

30. Don't just shoot yourself. But shoot yourself in twenty different places until you are really dead.

31. Goodnight.

32. Ding Ding (this means tupid)

3 Comments:

Blogger chewieâ„¢ said...

hahaha

10:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mwahahaha... Bible school! When does the worship leading begin?
(YOu can do it LAH aiyo... ;P)

Oh & the Easter play is on? Good for you!

When does the job start? (By the way things are great over here now that I can be on the comp all day, muck about online, tweak website configurations & actually earn a pay doing all that! Eheh.)

12:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

arsehole

12:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home