The Loyalty Factor
I was just thinking to myself today how I re-use some people over and over again in most of my films. Well, mostly it's because they're my friends. But I generally have this thing where I try to use the same people at least twice. Dunno why.
Fikri - 8
Eddie G - 4
Benji - 4
Sarah Jane - 4
Wilson - 3
Sze Ning - 3
Kerry Ann - 2
Yasir - 2
Girl TMY - 2
Lynette - 2
Chien Aun - 2
Aaron - 2
Sze Mun - 2
Zul - 2
And notice that I have a higher retention rate with my male friends. They usually act in more than one thing. This is partly due to the fact that there were few men in my course.
But also it's because I like to... er... change chicks :)
And I was just discussing with Fikri about the 8 roles he's played in my films. I told him the most memorable role he's done for me is the one in Captivation, where the chick mistakes him for a more handsome and desirable male.

Personally, he likes his role in The Door (a show I rarely talk about now) the most, because it's probably the closest he's ever been to a woman in such an... intimate fashion.

Circled in yellow is Fikri.
And contrary to popular belief, no, Kerry wasn't er...sitting on top of him.
Not because of anything except that she was too fat and I didn't want Fikri to break his back or something.
Fikri - 8
Eddie G - 4
Benji - 4
Sarah Jane - 4
Wilson - 3
Sze Ning - 3
Kerry Ann - 2
Yasir - 2
Girl TMY - 2
Lynette - 2
Chien Aun - 2
Aaron - 2
Sze Mun - 2
Zul - 2
And notice that I have a higher retention rate with my male friends. They usually act in more than one thing. This is partly due to the fact that there were few men in my course.
But also it's because I like to... er... change chicks :)
And I was just discussing with Fikri about the 8 roles he's played in my films. I told him the most memorable role he's done for me is the one in Captivation, where the chick mistakes him for a more handsome and desirable male.

Personally, he likes his role in The Door (a show I rarely talk about now) the most, because it's probably the closest he's ever been to a woman in such an... intimate fashion.

Circled in yellow is Fikri.
And contrary to popular belief, no, Kerry wasn't er...sitting on top of him.
Not because of anything except that she was too fat and I didn't want Fikri to break his back or something.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home