Sunday, January 28, 2007

Wasted Away

Personally, I think this blog has been terribly boring for the past few months. Then I thought back to the days when this blog was mildly entertaining, even to myself. And realize that I miss something.

I miss Ah Lien's stupidity. Not that she's stupid. But she has more Freudian slips than most people I know. There was once when we were filming The Door, when instead of saying, "I just told the whole world I'm in love with Ah Beng" said "I just told the whole world I'm in love with Meng Yoe".

Sorry.
But true.

Oh you know what, let me just post one of her emails here. Last month, when I sent out invitations to my classmates to come by my place to eat sushi, she replied quickly, saying:

"I want to make sushi! And I want to make sushi too :)
Yay. Let me know when."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home