Propaganda Happens in the Free World Too
I read sports news.
Usually, I read sporting news in the following order
Local sports news (like Malaysia vs Singapore and the occasional badminton thing) from the newspapers...
Then
I log on to Yahoo!
then I read the updates on
NBA
Football
Tennis
For those of you who watch tennis, you'd know the Aussie Open is happening. A day ago, Swiss World No.1 Roger Federer beat the stuffing out of American Andy Roddick. The Yahoo headline read
Roddick Stunned
Really. What's there to be stunned about. Going in to the match it was either gonna be Federer scraping a win, or Federer totally dominating Roddick's ass like he's playing a school girl. It turned out to be the latter.
I'm stunned that the american run sports site described Roddick's loss as "STUNNED"
It's like saying Singapore losing to Malaysia in a football match is a stunning loss. I mean get a grip. We trounce Singaporeans like we eat nasi lemak. Happily and easily.
Usually, I read sporting news in the following order
Local sports news (like Malaysia vs Singapore and the occasional badminton thing) from the newspapers...
Then
I log on to Yahoo!
then I read the updates on
NBA
Football
Tennis
For those of you who watch tennis, you'd know the Aussie Open is happening. A day ago, Swiss World No.1 Roger Federer beat the stuffing out of American Andy Roddick. The Yahoo headline read
Roddick Stunned
Really. What's there to be stunned about. Going in to the match it was either gonna be Federer scraping a win, or Federer totally dominating Roddick's ass like he's playing a school girl. It turned out to be the latter.
I'm stunned that the american run sports site described Roddick's loss as "STUNNED"
It's like saying Singapore losing to Malaysia in a football match is a stunning loss. I mean get a grip. We trounce Singaporeans like we eat nasi lemak. Happily and easily.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home