Sunday, January 28, 2007

TagS

Stole this from Sizzling's blog.
Sizzling's a guy's nickname k.

3 hobbies:

(a) Insulting people to show my love
(b)
Watching a good movie.
(c) Twirling my hair (please. Kidding.)


3 things on my "TO DO" list:

(a) Sing a song to you.
(b) Insult you.
(c) Twirl my hair.

3 unique traits:

(a) I can tolerate a female shopping for a few hours. I think.
(b) You're my friend. that's unique.
(c) I twirl my hair.


3 favourite drinks:

(a) Coffee
(b) Coffee
(c) Coffee


3 passions:


(a) Insulting you.
(b) Singing to you.
(c) Twirling my hair.


3 awesome movies:
I'll ignore Star Wars for this and randomly pick three shows in my head.

(a) The Usual Suspects
(b) Howl's Moving Castle
(c) Closer


3 good bands:

(a) 98degrees
(b) NSync
(c) BackstreetBoys

Okay kidding.

(a) u2
(b) googoodolls
(c) hijauday


3 things I hate:

(a) the smell of marzipan
(b) the taste of marzipan
(c) not twirling my hair

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home