Monday, October 23, 2006

Requests

Due to boredom, I asked some friends on MSN some suggestions for blog topics. So here I am, trying my best.

*

Okay here goes

#1
Joel Yim: why u like many girls

Okay Joel. Let me say this since you're in my cell. I'm a guy. And I think so are you.

(if you are otherwise, please msg me privately and we'll talk about it)

I happen to be straight. And I think so are you.

(if you're not, same thing. Just let me know)

Okay, so the real question is, isn't it only NATURAL that I like many girls?

(I know you like more than me, so don't complain)

#2
Sarah Chew: list the top 10 things you would do if you were really Superman

This is easy.

1. Kill a lot of people
2. Air condition my room.
3. Fly through actively thundering clouds. Hopefully lightning strikes me. Then I'll become The Electrifying Superman
4. Make myself king over this planet.
5. Keep my food and drinks warm/cold at all times while I'm working.
6. Propose during mid air. Threaten to drop girl if she says no.
7. Make a lot of money
8. Fly a girl to the moon and sing Sinatra's 'Fly me to the moon'
9. Ah. Redesign my wardrobe. No read undies.
10. Make time stop.

#3
Szen: your superpowers

I can make your dreams come true. *wink*

#4
Meng Hong: Telephathy

It can be psychic. Sometimes you realize it. Sometimes you don't.
You only know that it works when the other person reponds.
With a message
or a phone call
or a sneeze (for they say when you sneeze, it means that someone is thinking of you)

Sometimes you press your brains, wishing and wishing to the blue moons and the purple sun and the greenish deserts that they would help pass your message along to the other person, be it through dreams, or visions, or just a whisper that the thunderstorm brings.

Sometimes the void between two minds cooperates and allows your secret letters safe passage, sometimes it does not.

It is a tricky thing, telepathy.

As interesting as it sounds, I do not recommend it to children under the age of 18 to attempt any funky funny mind tricks. Permanent brain damage is highly possible.

If you are young girl secretly in love with some dude, don't waste your time trying to drop telephatic hints. It doesn't work.

If you are a young man secretly in love with some chick, all the best. It might work. But mind you, you will eventually run out of magic tricks, and beyond that, there are no guarantees.

If you are old and in love. Don't do telephaty. Just shout it out loud. Time is running out.

#5
Wai Aik: The blogs that I read

Are about people's lives.
or just nonsense.

Most of the time, I'm just KPC.

#6
Sarah Chew: If Adam ate the fruit first instead of the Eve

I dare not speculate. The constant factor in this Biblical account isn't the 'fruit'.

It is the stupidity of female-kind.

*Embraces the stones and the tomatoes*

#7
Ryan Teoh: how love relates to time

This one's easy.

They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true.


And to think years worth of repetition would've helped my church friends learn a thing or two about love.

#8
Sizzling: how did nick names come about

Wah this is difficult
Okay.
Theory A

When Nicholas was born near the beginning of time, he had this gift of calling people names. He called Jack the "Beanstalk Boy", Elizabeth - "Betsy" or "Liz, Steven Ling "Sizzling", Ryan "Gigsy" Giggs. bla bla bla

Nicholas was so talented at giving people names, society decided to ensure his contribution to society by terming the name-calling phenomena "nickname"

Theory B
Read Anansi Boys, by Neil Gaiman. Apparently the father of Fat Charlie loves giving nicknames to people, and when he does, the names stuck forever. And since in the book, the father is the Anansi, the god of spiders, he must be a pretty old being in the world. Maybe nicknames came from him.

Theory C
Let me ask you. When did people decide that clapping hands is a sign of approval and praise?

Theory D
Wikipedia it.

*

Ding.

That's all for tonight.
If there are pressing topics you want me to write about, post it in the comment box.
It can be on ANYTHING at all.
Test me.
Try me.

4 Comments:

Blogger ryan said...

*ding ding*

i ask how u prove it la =P

1:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog about me.

bet you can't. :P

2:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meng YooooOEeeee...!

Hi. You are TOO FREE lah. Go take an exam or something... mwahaha...

Oh oh... I have a pressing topic! Blog about pressing! Yeah, that's it! Hehe. About how life would be if we didn't have the ability to press... say, pimples, or people's noses (a personal favourite at our church) or pressing people with difficult questions they refuse to answer or... well, anything worth pressing lah.

Hehe.

Procrastinating on studying at this late hour makes me a tad insane... sorry... pressing, oops i mean, testing your patience ;)

2:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bwahahhaahhahahhahhahaha this was so farnee :)

do me a favour, blog abt a movie, say episode 3, that if you were the director, wat wld u have done differently, who wld u have changed, which parts wld u hav emphasized more yada yada yada...

12:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home