Good Friday
So I don't know if Good Friday really happened on a Friday, and I don't know if Easter really happened on a Sunday.
But I do know that Good Friday represents the day that Jesus died on the cross for the sins of each and every person in the world at the time, and those until the end of the ages. He did that not simply because He is God (which He is), not because He is capable of carrying the almost-infinite burden of all our imperfections (which He is), but simply because He loves us.
That whoever believes in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.
Immortality is possible.
Have a really Good Friday, and a blessed Easter.
But I do know that Good Friday represents the day that Jesus died on the cross for the sins of each and every person in the world at the time, and those until the end of the ages. He did that not simply because He is God (which He is), not because He is capable of carrying the almost-infinite burden of all our imperfections (which He is), but simply because He loves us.
That whoever believes in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.
Immortality is possible.
Have a really Good Friday, and a blessed Easter.



1 Comments:
I think this might be my favourite post yet. Simple and true.
Post a Comment
<< Home