Ah Shu, rats and something about being Smarter
There's actually this whole long post I wanted to write about how while me and Shu Yi were waiting for her waffle to be cooked I saw a rat crawl over the table, and how she still ate the waffle despite my attempts at warning her.
That was what I wanted to blog about until I got a nasty message written on a shirt from an anonymous being that said "I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter". I must admit that I'm afraid that I'm on some terrorist hit/watch list now. So I've lost the mood for the squeaky post and will be in my room trying to figure something out for the rest of the night.
Please do continue posting comments about Joanne's good looks down there. She wants to beat my DAP post for comments made. Quite a few more to go, so do let her ego be fed.
That was what I wanted to blog about until I got a nasty message written on a shirt from an anonymous being that said "I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter". I must admit that I'm afraid that I'm on some terrorist hit/watch list now. So I've lost the mood for the squeaky post and will be in my room trying to figure something out for the rest of the night.
Please do continue posting comments about Joanne's good looks down there. She wants to beat my DAP post for comments made. Quite a few more to go, so do let her ego be fed.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home