fancy fancy
hey andrew (yes, Andrew Ng Hock Soon, you), I'm playing along. I'm putting more pictures of this not-so-secret-anymore 2nd year girl that you think I fancy.

Thanks Temme for this lovely pic.
I'm actually not sure if this post is meant to make fun of Andrew or to make fun of Joanne.
In truth, I don't really care :)

Thanks Temme for this lovely pic.
I'm actually not sure if this post is meant to make fun of Andrew or to make fun of Joanne.
In truth, I don't really care :)



25 Comments:
TAN MENG YOE YOU ARE SO IN TROUBLE YOU BIG FAT PIECE OF SILLY NUTCASE YOU DONG DONG DOINK BEARGH BISH BOOM BANG BRORGH BLERGH #$%^%%^#!!!
and uh...hello, dr. andrew.
you are very welcome, TMY.
anything to assist you in making fun of joanne....or dr. andrew
=)
Temme is a Dead DODO
.... no prize in guessing who i am
lolz....... nice pic, tmy....
she's deader than dead, dr andrew.
and of course it's a nice picture. it's a picture of a nice girl.sheesh, oon-yow.
*swt*
yeah i tink Temme and TMY r so dead..LOLZ anywaz...dr andrew good guess... =P hahaha
TMY, good taste... *angelic smile*
i know i have good taste in choosing who i mock.
:)
i am the victim here. ain't there any mercy around here or something???
no i was no referring 2 u mocking her...i was referring to andrew's guess... =P
haha this is turning out rather hilarious. joanne, there ain't no mercy for posers.
=P
joanne , this is free publicity for u ... any publicity is good publicity.
so look on the brightside of life , its PUBLICITY for u .
:) ...
Hahahahahaha.
Juz adding to the noise.
There seems to be plenty here.
Don't you think TMY just ADORES me?! >.<"
woah hahahahaaahahah 14 comments devoted to a big CUTE picture of Joanne Soo Liyeng, I decided to join in the fun toooo!
Joanne now loookie, you're famous =p
*rips hair apart and runs round in circles chasing tail*
It's free publicity. just don't send me the invoice later on, meng.
i think meng yoe's already feeling rewarded just having a go at you, joanne. prolly nothing is more satisfying than make you the butt of the joke.
temme pls don't make fun of joanne. she is after all, my campus romance.
(runs to toilet and vomits)
Don't forget to drop dead, Meng.
HAH. MY POST BEAT DAP's.
wahahahaha.
Hey you know, people, Joanne told me that peopel suggested to her that the Monash Magazine should use this pic for the cover for the next issue.
I think that's a bad idea. I think it should be on the front page of every daily.
I know I'm irresistible that Meng has to see my face everyday.
tables and chairs fly in my presence in adoration and worship
we all know why tables and chairs fly jo ...
sigh ... tables fly , chairs fly ...
all of us know wat goes on in the office... hahaha ...
this TMY and jo ah, in the office tak cukup, here also want to make chairs and tables fly.
Get a hotel room lah. see if you can make the bed fly too.
eh what's with all these loose language here. can u ppl move on in life. get temme to take new pics of her lah.
yah people. move on in life... get yourselves a new model!!
no lah. bed no wings. how to fly.
Post a Comment
<< Home