Thursday, March 23, 2006

Wasting Away (Special Post)

It has been SOOOOOOOOOOOO long since I sat in this Media Lab typing a blog post about everything that goes on around me. My series on Wasting Away ended mid last year when all the important cast members left campus.

But today, I am given this rare opportunity to sit in this room again to write a Wasting Away blog post with old and familiar friends who once graced my blog on an almost daily basis.

Benjamin Thomas is here, and so is Sarah Jane Ah Lien Long How Power. Two very prominent cast members of my old time wasting, idiotic blog posts.

Ben is unemployed. He felt that what the car industry could offer in his life was far beneath him. So here he is, paying us still-studying people a visit, and sitting alone in the sound room reading something.

Sarah Jane is sitting beside me, as she does very often in the old days, reading an edited article of hers about her personal experiences with her knight in shining amour. She was fuming about how her editor changed some of her texts to make her knight seem to be less shiny.

Ben's phone just rang. His ringtone sounds like screaming babies. Or is that the message ringing tone.

Me and Ah Lien are here because the computer in the Honours room dieded, and we needed a computer. Yes I'm supposed to be working but... oh well. We're also because we feel that the common computer lab is beneath us. At least that's what Ah Lien says.

Sarah just insulted me. Earlier she said that when it comes to me, little courtesy is required. I feel so taken for granted I could smack her into a trillion pieces.

"We must come out of our shell and experience reality," says Sarah Jane. She was referring to her editing a quote in her article. I asked earlier, "You're editing a quote?", and she said, "I'm sorry but your ideals just doesn't work in the real world. You must come out of your shell and experience reality!"

"So what is reality?"

"As we have learned in the last two years, reality is subjective. No longer is it capital 'T, but it is a small 't', and it is no longer singular, but plural. I quote myself on this," answered Sarah.

In other words, she is saying, "I AM STUPID! PLEASE TELL EVERYONE ABOUT IT!!!"

Her knight in shining amour maintains his status as the knight in shining amour BY regularly measuring customer experience by employing PHDs to conduct surveys about him.

OKay I'm done.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I get one cent everytime you fabricate, misquote or distort what I say, I'll be a Zillionaire.


-Sarah Jane-

10:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahhahahahhaha

right on, sarah!!

8:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home