Bleks: The Short Story Blog
A few months back, me and one of my CF/Communications friend Joanne decided to create a space where we can dump our whimsical junk somewhere. So we created a new site:

Basically, the site is littered (will be littered) with 500 (more or less) word stories. Short, easy to read, no brains required.
I won't say it's filled with good stuff (not on my part anyway), but I guess it's a place of practice and unwinding. So do enjoy the site whenever you can.
Oh, and if you're interested in posting there, you can too. Just pop me or Joanne a message, and you're on. We figure that this space should be shared, and enjoyed by as many interested people as possible.

Basically, the site is littered (will be littered) with 500 (more or less) word stories. Short, easy to read, no brains required.
I won't say it's filled with good stuff (not on my part anyway), but I guess it's a place of practice and unwinding. So do enjoy the site whenever you can.
Oh, and if you're interested in posting there, you can too. Just pop me or Joanne a message, and you're on. We figure that this space should be shared, and enjoyed by as many interested people as possible.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home