Monday, March 13, 2006

X-Men 3: The Last Stand - Stills from Trailer

So I watched the latest trailer for X-Men 3. I won't say anything much about what I think of it (like how the photography lacks the style of Newton Thomas Siegel's work in X1 and X2; like how the there's too much flourescent colours everywhere; like how the battle scenes look a little bit like puppets with strings) but here are some stills.













Now, there were many interesting things about the trailer. The veterans, i.e. Ian McKellen, Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry etc from the old movies look like they've grown in their characters, and Dark Phoenix looks very very good.

And some new mutants look pretty cool.

So go to apple.com and get the trailer if you're interested.

I'm looking forward to this movie.

(but it's still not a Bryan Singer movie...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home