Monday, January 09, 2006

on a mission to get my attention

Been quite a while since I blogged about my two nieces.



Shieh Jeanne making faces at me (left) and Shieh Reine eating jagung.

Today, when I came back from a church meeting, Shieh Jeanne greeted me while I opened the house door. She said, "Eh Shu Shu (uncle) did you go to the bablawjehr shop??"

"WHAT?"

"Did you go to the barbershop? Did you cut your hair?!"

"Er. No, I didn't go to the barbershop to cut my hair."

I am very sure my mom bribed her to do that.

"Then you must go out again! Or I willPUNCH YOU!!!" Jeanne threatened me.

"Punch la," and I pointed my backside at her. Then she punched me.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that girl is one brilliant kid.

1:10 am  
Blogger joanne liyeng said...

why did she dirty her cute little hand punching your butt?

4:28 pm  
Blogger Rachel said...

They are so CUUUUUUTE!!!...

8:33 pm  
Blogger joanne liyeng said...

I believe I'm cuter.

3:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

living proof that good looks tend to skip a generation :P

1:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

10:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home