Superratty Films presents...
It has been quite a while since I posted any updates on films that I'm making (mostly because I haven't been doing much, but that's not the point) So anyway, might as well rant while I'm at it.
I first talked about making Lov about six, seven months ago, after The Door, and after making Captivation and lazing around with an infinite amount of other ideas without doing anything, I'm back to doing Lov.
It's in the final stages scripting. Here's the confirmed cast so far. It's not complete, but here goes...
*





From left, Aaron Lee, Rachel Chew, Kerry-Ann Augustin, Joanne Soo, and Chung Jia Xin
A few quick comments. Aaron has established himself as, well, a prominent actor in Monash Comms after Police Story, Man, and Takau. So I'm going with the flow.
Rachel is well, Rachel. The above pic is pretty much how her role will look like, only uglier, or prettier. Depending.
Kerry-Ann is making a comeback to my films after wanting a break from people stereotyping her with playing dirty characters in Psycho and The Door. (She's playing a dirty character in this show. ha.)
Joanne is well... you won't get to see her face in the show. It's not that she's ugly. It's just that you won't see her face in the show.
JX has been bugging me to give her a role in something. So I let her. She's so beautiful, she's only useful for you know, a specific type of character. Use your imagination.
*
So here are some of the people who will be working behind the cameras as well as after the filming process.






from left: TMY (writer/director), Shazzy (d.o.p.), Bei Yan (composer), Fikri (script revisions), Wilson (editor), Sze Mun (P.A. to TMY/assistant editor)
Quick note:
Sze Mun is the new P.A. to TMY, after Sze Ning started working. She enjoys making TMY coffee, yelling at him for no reason, and telling him he's handsome 24/7.
*
okay if you are blur about everything that has been written so far. It's like this: This whole bunch of dingheads from Monash loves making short films and documentaries for fun. So the above are many of the people involved in our assignment-delaying hobbies.
One day we'll set up a site with complete details.
*
p/s Superratty Films updates will be posted here for now since my film blog is undergoing reconstruction.
I first talked about making Lov about six, seven months ago, after The Door, and after making Captivation and lazing around with an infinite amount of other ideas without doing anything, I'm back to doing Lov.
It's in the final stages scripting. Here's the confirmed cast so far. It's not complete, but here goes...
*





From left, Aaron Lee, Rachel Chew, Kerry-Ann Augustin, Joanne Soo, and Chung Jia Xin
A few quick comments. Aaron has established himself as, well, a prominent actor in Monash Comms after Police Story, Man, and Takau. So I'm going with the flow.
Rachel is well, Rachel. The above pic is pretty much how her role will look like, only uglier, or prettier. Depending.
Kerry-Ann is making a comeback to my films after wanting a break from people stereotyping her with playing dirty characters in Psycho and The Door. (She's playing a dirty character in this show. ha.)
Joanne is well... you won't get to see her face in the show. It's not that she's ugly. It's just that you won't see her face in the show.
JX has been bugging me to give her a role in something. So I let her. She's so beautiful, she's only useful for you know, a specific type of character. Use your imagination.
*
So here are some of the people who will be working behind the cameras as well as after the filming process.






from left: TMY (writer/director), Shazzy (d.o.p.), Bei Yan (composer), Fikri (script revisions), Wilson (editor), Sze Mun (P.A. to TMY/assistant editor)
Quick note:
Sze Mun is the new P.A. to TMY, after Sze Ning started working. She enjoys making TMY coffee, yelling at him for no reason, and telling him he's handsome 24/7.
*
okay if you are blur about everything that has been written so far. It's like this: This whole bunch of dingheads from Monash loves making short films and documentaries for fun. So the above are many of the people involved in our assignment-delaying hobbies.
One day we'll set up a site with complete details.
*
p/s Superratty Films updates will be posted here for now since my film blog is undergoing reconstruction.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home