Now for those who know me through and through, I generally listen to a consistent amount of broodingly pulsating music, which drains my soul of all forms of happiness.
Well mostly it distracts me the least, and helps me work better because I get slightly edgier.
And 98% of the time I listen to motion picture soundtracks, mostly because lyrics distract me. People blabbing away non stop and all.
I DO listen to happy music, not much. But I do. And I rarely play them over and over again.
But for some weird reason, I just constantly play back this track from Howl's Moving Castle, by Joe Hisaishi, ever since I got it for Christmas. It's playing right now, actually, for the trillionth time.
Can't help but see skies part for something more beautiful.
Well mostly it distracts me the least, and helps me work better because I get slightly edgier.
And 98% of the time I listen to motion picture soundtracks, mostly because lyrics distract me. People blabbing away non stop and all.
I DO listen to happy music, not much. But I do. And I rarely play them over and over again.
But for some weird reason, I just constantly play back this track from Howl's Moving Castle, by Joe Hisaishi, ever since I got it for Christmas. It's playing right now, actually, for the trillionth time.
Can't help but see skies part for something more beautiful.



2 Comments:
Happy new year, TMY. Hope you get a job soon :P
a new mood for the new year?
bleks.
Post a Comment
<< Home