Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Whoosh.

Earth is definitely on fire.

After a week of light to medium haze, the forest fires in Sumatra burned more passionately, which resulted in us people in Malaysia having to endure an atmospheric invasion of smoke and dust.

Here are some photographs taken from campus.


Usually, one would be able to see the giant red indian of Sunway Lagoon as well as some buildings right behind these hostel blocks, but I guess even the red indians are lost.


Taken from the 5th floor... on a clear day, this spot is one of my favorite spots. That's because I can see all of Bandar Sunway from here... the trees, the houses, the lagoon, the hotel... bla bla bla. Of course now can't see anything lah. Almost like Gentings.


It's almost as though Sunway-Monash University has... lifted above the ground towards the heavens...

I don't think heaven is a place of fire... So I think we're still on Earth. Unless we're all going to hell lah.

1 Comments:

Blogger joanne liyeng said...

Aren't we in hell, Meng Yoe?

You welcomed me a few months ago.

11:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home