boom.
ah. In case that was too fast for you, touch the temple of your forehead. I think you'll kinda err... find a hole right there that reaches all the way to the back of your head.
Oh wait. Your brain probably has stopped functioning by now.
Silly me. I thought too highly of you.
ah. In case that was too fast for you, touch the temple of your forehead. I think you'll kinda err... find a hole right there that reaches all the way to the back of your head.
Oh wait. Your brain probably has stopped functioning by now.
Silly me. I thought too highly of you.



3 Comments:
tan meng yoe, you're way too free and you yourself know you lack sleep and what do you do, you blog at 12 55 am.
and no my brain did not stop functioning as you thought it would.
you need a break from having a break man. k i know that doesn't make sense, but weh..shu's right. waaaay too free. and yeah my brain did not stop functioning as well. bish.
boom some more then.
Post a Comment
<< Home