Wasting Away #15: Assignment hand in at 3:19 p.m.
Kerry Ann and Sarah are just about to finish their assignments on CIP. What that stands for I don't know.
"Hiya Sonia. I'm with Kerry on the assignment hand in... at 3.19p.m. I know we are supposed to hand it in by 1, but there's a class from 1-3 so we're handing it in now. I hope that you'll accept it with a the 5 percent penalty instead of the 10%. Thanks Sonia!!!!!"
That was their letter of appeal. I shall not expose the mistakes and inaccuracies in the above letter.
For starters, it is 3.21 now and they're still here.
Fikri says hi.
Thank God Sonia doesn't read my blog, Sarah said.
Sometimes I think its a real waste of time blogging about nothing. But sometimes i think its great stress relief.
Let me talk about something then.
Hmmm.
Once upon a time, there was a farmer who met the princess of his land. They fell in love, but eventually she was married off to some ugly prince from another land.
The farmer got so bitter he farmed bitterly, slept bitterly, talked bitterly, ate bitterly and cried bitterly.
Very often he would curl up in the middle of his field and let his bitter tears pour out heartily, for he loved the princess dearly.
Some say he cried till he died. Some say he cried till he dried, and left.
But that field continue to grow. The season of harvesting came and the fruits that came out of his field was different from all other fruits. It tasted bitter. Apparently the bitter tears turned the land bitter and in turn turned the plants bitter and the fruits bitter.
The villagers tasted it and named the fruits bitter gourd. For it is a gourd with a bitter taste. Even its seed was bitter, ensuring the survival of the bitter gourd.
*
Ok that was well, duh.
*
Somewhere over the rainbow
way up high
there's a place i heard of
once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow
skies are blue
*
I wonder where are those people. Everyone's not around except Fikri and he's surfing the net like a surfer. He's humming now like a hummingbird that hums.
*
Benji has beenwalking in and out of the room. I think he's mistaken this place for a train station.
*
Once upon a - benji just barged in again like a wild donkey and started swearing. "I think i might have just prepared for the wrong presentation..."
He just left. I think he came in here just to swear at me and Fikri.
*
Sarah is back.
She's sort of relaxed now.
Benji is back. and he's telling her of his profane situation.
Benji is moaning now.
*
Sarah is eating.
Fikri said earlier "Don't say the F word."
Sarah is eating bun. And she's wondering why she's eating bun.
*
Once upon a time, there lived a black boy who fell in love with a black girl!
ANd they got married and lived happily ever after!!!
everyone love such racists stories huh?
*
KABOOM. Fikri is talking about how we use normal sounds and turn it into japanese drums.
*
Benji is playing the banjo.
*
Sarah says "SCREW IT!!! I SHOULD HAVE SPENT MORE TIME DOING THIS!!! HOW COME HOW COME I CAN'T FEEL RELIEVED???"
It's almost like she's repeating her own name over and over again. Her name is Cheong How Keng, and when she says "HOW COME HOW COME" its almost like "HOW KENG HOW KENG"
LIke she's promoting herself. Not that anyone in this room is interested.
*
Kerry and EURGUEKGbvjkcfjkdsfghkejsfjvtdhkseg
*
I guess I'm trying to sldkjgnrjhcgjksdfhghsfnjkgfnhgtnhyvly express my dsjkfgvejfgnjkdfgncejhadgfcerjhcnfgerhcg disgust at Kerry Ann's face. Worth puking.
Sarah thought she removed her thumbdrive. Pen drive. Whatever.
She is so stressed she wants to EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT
But HOW KENG(can) we eat when its only 3.35 in the evening??!?
Firki is shaking himself.
We're tlaking about AUSTIN POWERS now. Yeah baby. Yeah baby. Yeah baby. Yeah baby.
*
Ok This post is getting TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long.
dfjtvnheuwjkhgvekhgikershgkjdrsuidlksjkseyjsdfjkdsh
vcjkxcgfqkwjdgzk
lcbsdjkywe
iuhsdaklvhbdffdkjfbdjkfhdfjkghsdkfhdsklfhsdkjghsdkig
ydjrcyjceaktgh
drituvyrithwei
ytgiuwesyfujeyeroiw54dfyg4trv468ser481hmjdfit
yw485623
896239tyvuervygkjsdg
y249823yr897wtegf98usgaydutywhu7 iey9
844hfh51
*
Bitter gourd.
This is the longest ever wasting away post i've ever written.
"Hiya Sonia. I'm with Kerry on the assignment hand in... at 3.19p.m. I know we are supposed to hand it in by 1, but there's a class from 1-3 so we're handing it in now. I hope that you'll accept it with a the 5 percent penalty instead of the 10%. Thanks Sonia!!!!!"
That was their letter of appeal. I shall not expose the mistakes and inaccuracies in the above letter.
For starters, it is 3.21 now and they're still here.
Fikri says hi.
Thank God Sonia doesn't read my blog, Sarah said.
Sometimes I think its a real waste of time blogging about nothing. But sometimes i think its great stress relief.
Let me talk about something then.
Hmmm.
Once upon a time, there was a farmer who met the princess of his land. They fell in love, but eventually she was married off to some ugly prince from another land.
The farmer got so bitter he farmed bitterly, slept bitterly, talked bitterly, ate bitterly and cried bitterly.
Very often he would curl up in the middle of his field and let his bitter tears pour out heartily, for he loved the princess dearly.
Some say he cried till he died. Some say he cried till he dried, and left.
But that field continue to grow. The season of harvesting came and the fruits that came out of his field was different from all other fruits. It tasted bitter. Apparently the bitter tears turned the land bitter and in turn turned the plants bitter and the fruits bitter.
The villagers tasted it and named the fruits bitter gourd. For it is a gourd with a bitter taste. Even its seed was bitter, ensuring the survival of the bitter gourd.
*
Ok that was well, duh.
*
Somewhere over the rainbow
way up high
there's a place i heard of
once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow
skies are blue
*
I wonder where are those people. Everyone's not around except Fikri and he's surfing the net like a surfer. He's humming now like a hummingbird that hums.
*
Benji has beenwalking in and out of the room. I think he's mistaken this place for a train station.
*
Once upon a - benji just barged in again like a wild donkey and started swearing. "I think i might have just prepared for the wrong presentation..."
He just left. I think he came in here just to swear at me and Fikri.
*
Sarah is back.
She's sort of relaxed now.
Benji is back. and he's telling her of his profane situation.
Benji is moaning now.
*
Sarah is eating.
Fikri said earlier "Don't say the F word."
Sarah is eating bun. And she's wondering why she's eating bun.
*
Once upon a time, there lived a black boy who fell in love with a black girl!
ANd they got married and lived happily ever after!!!
everyone love such racists stories huh?
*
KABOOM. Fikri is talking about how we use normal sounds and turn it into japanese drums.
*
Benji is playing the banjo.
*
Sarah says "SCREW IT!!! I SHOULD HAVE SPENT MORE TIME DOING THIS!!! HOW COME HOW COME I CAN'T FEEL RELIEVED???"
It's almost like she's repeating her own name over and over again. Her name is Cheong How Keng, and when she says "HOW COME HOW COME" its almost like "HOW KENG HOW KENG"
LIke she's promoting herself. Not that anyone in this room is interested.
*
Kerry and EURGUEKGbvjkcfjkdsfghkejsfjvtdhkseg
*
I guess I'm trying to sldkjgnrjhcgjksdfhghsfnjkgfnhgtnhyvly express my dsjkfgvejfgnjkdfgncejhadgfcerjhcnfgerhcg disgust at Kerry Ann's face. Worth puking.
Sarah thought she removed her thumbdrive. Pen drive. Whatever.
She is so stressed she wants to EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT
But HOW KENG(can) we eat when its only 3.35 in the evening??!?
Firki is shaking himself.
We're tlaking about AUSTIN POWERS now. Yeah baby. Yeah baby. Yeah baby. Yeah baby.
*
Ok This post is getting TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long.
dfjtvnheuwjkhgvekhgikershgkjdrsuidlksjkseyjsdfjkdsh
vcjkxcgfqkwjdgzk
lcbsdjkywe
iuhsdaklvhbdffdkjfbdjkfhdfjkghsdkfhdsklfhsdkjghsdkig
ydjrcyjceaktgh
drituvyrithwei
ytgiuwesyfujeyeroiw54dfyg4trv468ser481hmjdfit
yw485623
896239tyvuervygkjsdg
y249823yr897wtegf98usgaydutywhu7 iey9
844hfh51
*
Bitter gourd.
This is the longest ever wasting away post i've ever written.



1 Comments:
eh meng yoe, the last one was wasting away #14, and this one's #14 as well?
you have an issue with numbers, issit?
Post a Comment
<< Home