posted by Superratty@TMY at 12:39 am
I still believe that. Just as it is worth living for, it is worth dying for.
Song of Solomon 8:6" ... for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame." Love is worth dying for, yet it does not call us to make rash nor foolish decisions.
Love, love, love.I will never understand it.But I know it is precious.
i sooooooo agree with tmy.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
I still believe that. Just as it is worth living for, it is worth dying for.
Song of Solomon 8:6
" ... for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame."
Love is worth dying for, yet it does not call us to make rash nor foolish decisions.
Love, love, love.
I will never understand it.
But I know it is precious.
i sooooooo agree with tmy.
Post a Comment
<< Home